CPU
i5 4670
Graphics
Intel hd 4600 / EVGA GT 630 2GB
Mac
  1. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I need some major help. So I updated high Sierra to 10.13.5. It worked perfectly and I thought I had to update the clover bootloader by going into the clover configuration and hitting update. But after that the clover bootloader disappear and I can't load into osx. But I can use the installation USB I had to select the main hard drive with the clover bootloader from the USB. So when I get into my osx. Everything works out but the config File is the usb. So all my settings aren't showing up. I just want my computer to load straight from the hd without a USB flash drive. Than I tried to install ufei boot loader using macbeast. After restarting my computer keeps going into recovery disk. Not the main Bootable HD. I am super upset because everything was perfect and now everything went to shits

I need some major help. So I updated high Sierra to 10.13.5. It worked perfectly and I thought I had to update the clover bootloader by going into the clover configuration and hitting update. But after that the clover bootloader disappear and I can't load into osx. But I can use the installation USB I had to select the main hard drive with the clover bootloader from the USB.
As you had upgraded Clover then there is a chance that VBoxHfs-64.efi is missing.
See No HDD shown in Boot Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back