Haswell 4.9 ghz OC
Graphics
GeForce Titan X
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all, just got my gtx 680 and i really like it. Gaming in windows and working in mac...
Allthough i know drivers are currently missing but i have a question!
When i get in to os x the scale is 1024x768. :banghead:
All i need is full resolution, anyone know how to fix that little issue? i work as a filmeditor and i have jobs for tomorrow so i would be very thankful for good answers.

Thanks !

/J

Yes i do have chimera 1.9, before i changed my card i had a gtx 560 ti. Dont know if that affects it.
If you have a solution i'll be very happy =)

Thanks again.
J

GTX 6XX cards are not supported at this time. You have to wait for the proper drivers.

OK, thanks anyway for fast replies!

sry to bump this one, but how did you get the 680 to work in the first place?

wouldn't mind the low reso until mountain lion is released

thanks in advance,

Cipher

For those of you looking to get your full resolution (minus the acceleration, of course) just use the 'Graphics Mode=1920x1080x32' or whatever your resolution is as a kernel flag in Chimera/Chameleon.

AG_Cipher said:
sry to bump this one, but how did you get the 680 to work in the first place?

wouldn't mind the low reso until mountain lion is released

thanks in advance,

Cipher

The low resolution is basically the card operating at a very low level. The OS doesn't know how to talk to the card and take advantage of it's features or do anything complex like 3D graphics, but it can talk to it at a very basic level for simple things like displaying a bit mapped picture.

So you won't have any sort of graphics acceleration or special effects. Anything where the graphics card has to do something other than just spit out a bit map to the monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back