Contribute
Register

need help freeze issue hd3000

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Clover does not inject it by default. It must be specified via AddProperties (see my guide plists).

slide=0 is automatically specified when using OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi (recommended over OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi).
Most people with glitches have incorrect DVMT-prealloc or incorrectly patched ACPI.
Also, you should be certain you have 8GB RAM.

Problematic. Must be 64mb.

I use legacy boot with Clover to emulate UEFI boot and it always fine before 10.11.4 and i used slide=0 to reduce it fine until 10.11.4 or later.

I have 6GB RAM (2+4)

But i can't know how to change the DVMT because the HP bios have RSA signed so can't be modded.

I use legacy boot with Clover to emulate UEFI boot and it always fine before 10.11.4 and i used slide=0 to reduce it fine until 10.11.4 or later.

slide=0 is recommended for HD3000/legacy (because OsXAptioFix is UEFI only).

I have 6GB RAM (2+4)

Better with 8GB.

But i can't know how to change the DVMT because the HP bios have RSA signed so can't be modded.

You might be able to patch the framebuffer to accomodate 32mb DVMT-prealloc.

Better with 8GB.
Yes,the 8GB RAM may have little freeze but can't solve freeze totally,it just can reduce the change of freeze.

You might be able to patch the framebuffer to accomodate 32mb DVMT-prealloc.
Can you have patch code to how to patch framebuffer to 32mb DVMT?

Thanks for you.

Yes,the 8GB RAM may have little freeze but can't solve freeze totally,it just can reduce the change of freeze.

With correct DVMT-prealloc, slide=0, correct ACPI patching, and 8GB RAM, no freeze ever happened on my 4530s.

Can you have patch code to how to patch framebuffer to 32mb DVMT?

You will need to do the required research on framebuffer patching.

I had 4 gb of ram, now 8gb, no more freeze and artifacts

acpi error embedded controller

No idea what you're trying to report. You will need to provide actual details and a clear description of the problem.

No idea what you're trying to report. You will need to provide actual details and a clear description of the problem.

I have problem in bluetooth and camera read in system in working in system preferences
Screen Shot 2017-01-04 at 2.50.04 AM.png

fn key birghtness no see in keyborad shortcuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back