HP Zbook 15 G2
CPU
i7-4910MQ
Graphics
HD 4600, K1100M
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I have an almost fully working hackintosh with HP ZBook 15 G2, when I connect to the external display with Display Port cable, it doesn't working.
Things I tried:
  • Disabled hybrid graphics.
  • Enabled hybrid graphics.
My laptop's specs:
  • Intel Core i7-4910MQ.
  • Intel HD Graphics 4600 which is fully functioning.
  • nVIDIA Quadro K1100M, working but couldn't find a way to get it working with full QE/CI, only show 3MB VRAM (I tried getting back to macOS 10.13.6 but didn't working, tried installing web driver but didn't also working). The discrete graphic only shows when I disable hybrid graphics mode in BIOS setting.
I'm using macOS Mojave 10.14.3.
Any help is always highly appreciated.
Thank you..

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    10.8 MB · Views: 117
Hi,
I have an almost fully working hackintosh with HP ZBook 15 G2, when I connect to the external display with Display Port cable, it doesn't working.
Things I tried:
  • Disabled hybrid graphics.
  • Enabled hybrid graphics.
My laptop's specs:
  • Intel Core i7-4910MQ.
  • Intel HD Graphics 4600 which is fully functioning.
  • nVIDIA Quadro K1100M, working but couldn't find a way to get it working with full QE/CI, only show 3MB VRAM (I tried getting back to macOS 10.13.6 but didn't working, tried installing web driver but didn't also working). The discrete graphic only shows when I disable hybrid graphics mode in BIOS setting.
I'm using macOS Mojave 10.14.3.
Any help is always highly appreciated.
Thank you..

Check in Windows to be certain you understand which graphics device the DP port is connected to.

Check in Windows to be certain you understand which graphics device the DP port is connected to.
The Display Port cable is connected to with the discrete graphics card (nVIDIA Quadro K1100M) when I use Windows sir. Also the ThunderBolt, VGA port but I only need the Display Port to be working sir.
Thanks for replying, have a good day to you sir.

The Display Port cable is connected to with the discrete graphics card (nVIDIA Quadro K1100M) when I use Windows sir

Then the only way you'll have it working on macOS is to get the Nvidia drivers to work.

Then the only way you'll have it working on macOS is to get the Nvidia drivers to work.
I searched all topics on the tonymacx86 forum and I didn't find any solution for getting the discrete graphics card to be fully working. :( How sad... Can you help me about this sir ? :'(.
I can only manage it to be working when I disable the Hybrid Graphics option in the BIOS Setting but it didn't fully work as it only has 3MB VRAM with the name of "nVIDIA Graphics card" not the "HP Quadro K1100M 2048MB" as I tried yesterday but still no QE/CI working sir.

I don't know if Apple drops support for this Quadro K1100M on Mojave..

I searched all topics on the tonymacx86 forum and I didn't find any solution for getting the discrete graphics card to be fully working. :( How sad... Can you help me about this sir ? :'(.
I can only manage it to be working when I disable the Hybrid Graphics option in the BIOS Setting but it didn't fully work as it only has 3MB VRAM with the name of "nVIDIA Graphics card" not the "HP Quadro K1100M 2048MB" as I tried yesterday but still no QE/CI working sir.
I don't know if Apple drops support for this Quadro K1100M on Mojave..

I have no Nvidia laptop hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back