Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello I have had my computer up and running for about a year now and following Frostcalls Build. viewtopic.php?f=54&t=24547

Recently I have been getting Kernel panics every time I boot my computer. The computer will boot in to Lion 10.7.2 and then after a short time will panic and I will have to restart.
a few times I have been able to keep the computer running and it seems fine until I shutdown and restart it, then it will resume it's panicing on startup.
I have booted it up in Verbose mode a few times now and I get these messages when the error occurs.
Please can anyone help me diagnose the cause to my problem.
Any pointers would be massively appreciated, Thank You.

7397259104_57565924b7_c.jpg

7397197142_b3c1ccbd77.jpg

What version of Mac Os are you running, I would recommend updating to 10.7.4, you said that at some point you can get the computer to stay on for a while, so that gives you a chance to update your Unibeast drive. So, I am assuming that you have purchased lion from the mac app store, I would re-download it (don't worry its free, as long as you paid for it the first time) then use the newest version of Unibeast, and make install it to the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back