Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
H67H2CM v.1
CPU
Intel i5 2300 2.80 GHz
Graphics
Nvidia Geoforce 610 2GB 64 bit DDR3
Still can't figure out what's wrong with trying to do the install process of my project but it just gives me and error right of way no boot (panic(CPU 0 caller 0xffffff8029d37436) // I will show the rest in the pic I will provide . Any help works thanks !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 56
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Please add details of your motherboard (Mobo) to your profile.
Intel HD Graphics 2500 is not supported - You will need a graphics card or a processor with supported graphics.

Please add details of your motherboard (Mobo) to your profile.
Intel HD Graphics 2500 is not supported - You will need a graphics card or a processor with supported graphics.
I have a spare Nvidia Geoforce 610 2GB 64bit would that be a supported graphics card ?
Also my mother board is a stock ECS-H61H2-WM

I have a spare Nvidia Geoforce 610 2GB 64bit would that be a supported graphics card ?
Until now no, but there have been a few reports that it may work in the very latest version.
I have yet to see it reliably confirmed.

Also my mother board is a stock ECS-H61H2-WM
Please, in your profile.

Until now no, but there have been a few reports that it may work in the very latest version.
I have yet to see it reliably confirmed.

Please, in your profile.
Okay thanks !

I managed to get my Dell branded GT610 to turn on with the web drivers, but it's super buggy. i.e. Random lockups and unstable behavior.

I don't recommend it for daily use, but it should be usable for testing purposes for the rest of the system.

I'm sorry, it's my Dell Branded GT 620 that i got kind of working. It is NOT a 610.

I'm sorry, it's my Dell Branded GT 620 that i got kind of working. It is NOT a 610.
Oh ok lol but still I've been restless looking for a solution to get the OS to atleast installed and up & running soon .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back