CPU
Graphics
sapphire rx 5700 xt
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hello every one

my mac side is down and every time i boot up to it i get a kernal panic at the logo screen and im not geinus , but th last thing i remember doin on my mac was disk utilities for a usb then i tried updating some driver on my sound using multibeast not sur of what version and also the comp was trying to tell me to update llike six things and it would cancle download cause of itunes wasnt working properly

ANY IDEAS!!!???

ive been doing research on why this instant kernel panic is going on but dont under stand 1 cpu is uncomptible whole build is only six months old its a 1155 socket .so i know its not that its not the ram its not my graphics card i had a friend build htis he is a "g" on computers its i read around and another thing i had was the back trace on th KP on the logo screen it says some thing on voodoo i do believe its a sound kext

ive been doing research on why this instant kernel panic is going on but dont under stand 1 cpu is uncomptible whole build is only six months old its a 1155 socket .so i know its not that its not the ram its not my graphics card i had a friend build htis he is a "g" on computers its i read around and another thing i had was the back trace on th KP on the logo screen it says some thing on voodoo i do believe its a sound kext

If your mobo is the z68x-udh3-b3 like you've stated in your profile, please don't use VoodooHDA with it.

You need to install one of the ALC audio kexts. VoodooHDA can cause issues booting.

Try booting in safe mode -x and see if you can fix the issue.

Topic moved to Audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back