Graphics
Geforce 610
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi to everybody, i set up my first mackintosh some weeks ago with an MSI H61M P31 (G3) motherboard. for the moment found a DSDT.aml on the web but it doesn't work so well…. the OS run correctly but sometimes it crashes, specially when the processors has to work hard or for a long period, and I also have some problem with the audio. On the forums I found the "run_me" application and I get a dsdt.aml from my mono but no patched….someone can help me please??? I upload the .zip file created by run-me
cheers

Attachments

• send_me.zip
    105.9 KB · Views: 102
Hello,
There is no need for DSDT file edit, I have same motherboard as you, Boot flags, GraphicsEnabler=No and -f to get in after setup.
1. Use MacPro as system type in Simbios.plist
2. See my settings in org.chameleon.Boot.plist in picture.
3. For sound many Woodoo install correct sound drivers easily from Multibeast.
4. for Ethernet choose Realtech 8169.
5 This is all there is to it, You will not get Sleep nor Audio through HDMI, but it is possible but I never bothered. My system is quick and also boots fast from a SSD.

Attachments

• Chameleon.jpg
    Chameleon.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 544
Hi,

I'm trying to install 10.8 on the MSI H61M-P31 but with no luck - I'm getting the black screen, with no errors though. I don't know should I have a patched BIOS since I read somewhere that boards which has UEFI doesn't need to have BIOS patched. My graphics adapter is Nvidia GF9500GT 512MB. The only kext I have is FakeSMC. Do I need some other kexts? Any help is much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back