Motherboard
MSI GP63
CPU
I7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello! As most of you you can probably tell I'm fairly new here, but hopefully I can get a bit of advice or help. I'm trying to install OSX High Sierra on my ASUS ROG GR6 mini gaming pc, so far everything has gone smoothly with the exception of the error code stated above that appears when launching the mac osx boot drive. I have tried adding a few "fix" .kext files, but with no prevail. Also, I did a bit of research online and found that it could possibly be the fact that I have the intel onboard graphics as well as the NVIDIA 960m graphics. I can't exactly remove the nvidia graphics card and theres option in the UEFI bios to disable the intel onboard graphics. So I've kind of hit a road block here. Is there any Clover settings I could play with or any possibly a .kext file that would fix the issue? Thank you in advance!

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

I have the intel onboard graphics as well as the NVIDIA 960m graphics.
Is this a Laptop ?

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

There wasn’t an option for my graphics card on the build page so I put the closest thing, but my graphics card is actually an NVIDIA 960m.

There wasn’t an option for my graphics card on the build page so I put the closest thing, but my graphics card is actually an NVIDIA 960m.
That is why you should use the profile instead of the signature - Profile is just text.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back