Graphics
Radeon HD 7770
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am using a intel DZ77GA-70K board and I am trying to get the sleep function to work. I have tried SleepEnabler.kext and Patched IntelCPUPowerManager to no avial. Is there any way to get this to work?

Hey, I have recently managed to fix my sleep/wake problems. I am running a gigabyte z77x-ud5h, so not sure it will be the same issues, but give these settings a try and see what happens.

I am not sure which bios settings will be relevant as I haven't had the time to test which ones are culprit so just test them and see what happens.

Biggest step forward was to change Darkwake=10. (If you don't know how to change this just shout me). The bios settings that seemed to be most important (as this appeared to be the final step in getting it to work) was to disable the internal graphics and all the settings to do with internal graphics in power management options. The other setting i have disabled Cpu PLL overvolatge. not sure if this is crucial unless youre planning on having the XMP-profile 1 enabled for the RAM to boost your frequency past the basic.

In OSX my power saving settings are all set to default. Sleep works perfectly and wakes perfectly. As does auto sleep. I have had a huge amount of problems with sleep wake since i built my machine but these settings seem to have comepletely fixed it without the need for more kexts etc. I will post up a proper guide when I have time this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back