Contribute
Register

Need a help with hackintosh compatibility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming
CPU
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
Graphics
Sapphire Radeon RX 480 8GB Nitro+
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys,
I want to discuss with you one Topic.
Is it possible to install some of the hackintosh versions on a pc with the characteristics:
I3 2120
Msi z68a-gd65 (g3)
Evga gtx 570 hd
8gb 1333 mhz.

i would be very thankful if you help me out with this.

Hi guys,
Is it possible to install some of the hackintosh versions on a pc with the characteristics:
I3 2120
Msi z68a-gd65 (g3)
Evga gtx 570 hd
8gb 1333 mhz.

Your GTX 570 is what will keep you from using newer versions of macOS. If you upgraded that you could even run Catalina or Big Sur. If you want to keep it try Yosemite or El Capitan. No idea how they would work or what issues might come up.

Hi guys,
I3 2120
Msi z68a-gd65 (g3)
Evga gtx 570 hd
8gb 1333 mhz.

The GTX 570 lacks Metal support, Apple's graphics framework, meaning it is not supported on MacOS Mojave and later.

The latest version of MacOS you can run with support for your current hardware would be MacOS Sierra 10.12.6.

The GTX 570 lacks Metal support, Apple's graphics framework, meaning it is not supported on MacOS Mojave and later.

The latest version of MacOS you can run with support for your current hardware would be MacOS Sierra 10.12.6.

i'm very thankful for your answer. that's my second PC, which i'm not using often, so i decided to upgrade windows to Mac os. so can you maybe help me out with guides? cause i'm quite a nerd nowadays with new versions. thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back