Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have decided to go back to using Mac OSX, the only problem is that since my last outing I have upgraded my GFX to a HD 6970 and to the best of my knowledge this card is not fully supported (yet). I now need a reasonable card, I have been looking around and have seen some great deals on HD 5770, very tempted to buy this. So my question is what card should I buy? I want full native or close as native card and I want it to work in lion. Also the budget I am looking at is around £80. Just to note I don't care if it's AMD or Nvidia. Thanks in advanced :D

brennendw said:
I have decided to go back to using Mac OSX, the only problem is that since my last outing I have upgraded my GFX to a HD 6970 and to the best of my knowledge this card is not fully supported (yet). I now need a reasonable card, I have been looking around and have seen some great deals on HD 5770, very tempted to buy this. So my question is what card should I buy? I want full native or close as native card and I want it to work in lion. Also the budget I am looking at is around £80. Just to note I don't care if it's AMD or Nvidia. Thanks in advanced :D

I say go with the 5770 if you can find it. It should work with Lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back