Motherboard
Gigabyte Z390 Designare
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
RX 5700
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Does someone have a working OpenCore 0.6.6 EFI folder they can share to be used on a gigabyte 370 gaming-7 with latest BIOS Big Sur 11.2.2 with the build-in Intel iGPU, no AMD, as I only have a NVidia card I use with Windows (not hackinosh partion).

Ive been searching all over and cant find anything

thanks in advance

I have attached an OpenCore EFI folder for a Z370 MOBO, Coffee Lake CPU, using just the IGPU for graphics, with the Nvidia dGPU disabled for macOS. The folder is based on OC 0.6.6, it uses the OC GUI in place of the Picker List.

Here is the OC Sanity Checker link for the config.plist - https://opencore.slowgeek.com/?file=coffeelake066bTDfDj&rs=coffeelake066

Here is a link to the Clover Conversion guide, you need to read and follow this guide if you are switching from Clover to OpenCore - https://github.com/dortania/OpenCore-Install-Guide/tree/master/clover-conversion

SMBIOS iMac 19,1 as per the OC guide, with the SN checked on the Apple Support page.

Anyone else looking for an EFI like this, remember to generate a new iMac 19,1 SMBIOS. Change the Serial Number, UUID, MLB and ROM entries, and check that your newly generated Serial Number is not being used by a real Mac!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 53
Thanks Edhawk

Im getting a kernal panic with your efi. This folder i added here was working for me before yours, but i think its oc 62 and right now i redid some drives and i get a odb time out. .I dont know how to update a efi folder from a older folder to a new. (62-66)

i have to keep restarting but it will boot my 370 after a few tries. its just a pita atm.

i have a extra efi folder on a shared audio drive i want to get rid..how would i go about delete a efi folder off a drive i dont need for hackintosh with out having to reformat it ?

i added this efi here ...maybe something is wierd to prevent it from booting?

im so stuck atm. on my other machine 390, i just use caseys efi and it always work..no one seems to be upkeeping this mobo with open core atm

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 35
this is panic from your efi

thanks again

Attachments

• 20210226_220615.jpg
    20210226_220615.jpg
    857.6 KB · Views: 31
this is panic from your efi

Not related to your problem but there is a typo in the boot arguments.
There should be a space between keepsyms=1 and debug=0x100.

Screenshot 2021-02-27 at 08.24.04.png

I'll have a look at the EFI folder and see what if anything could be wrong. Unfortunately the screen image you posted doesn't really show what is causing the kernel panic. Other than the missing space between the boot arguments!

Revisions:
  • Removed SSSDT-XOSI.aml and config.plist entry for the SSDT.
  • Changed SetupVirtualMap=false to =true
Revised EFI folder attached, see if that gets you past the kernel panic.

Attachments

• EFI 2.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 50
thanks for the continued help, im still getting a panic on version 2
here is the screenshot

Attachments

• 20210227_131732.jpg
    20210227_131732.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
  • 20210227_131735.jpg
    20210227_131735.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29
Can you provide a copy of your ACPI tables for the Z370 system.

I am not sure but the kernel panic might be caused by the Pre-built SSDT's in the /EFI/OC/ACPI folder. If you provide a copy of your system ACPI tables, I would be able to generate some custom SSDT's for your system, that hopefully won't cause the same KP.

To be honest it is difficult to see exactly what is causing the KP from those screen images.

I was able to take my oc 62 and update it and it fixed a ton of problems, however ive been running the sanity check and have some issue so lll paste it in a few days..ill be gone for a little while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back