Motherboard
Dell Optiplex 9020
CPU
i7-4790
Graphics
HD 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone, I recently acquired a couple of obsoleted business computers for nothing the other day. They are Running a NCR Pocono NR6-D-021 motherboard, which is a Sandy Bridge board. I know these are old technology but I thought it may be afun experiment to try and see if I can get Mac OS running on them. I tried a search but it brings up nothing. Has anyone ever played with this board that could throw out some pointers? Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone, I recently acquired a couple of obsoleted business computers for nothing the other day. They are Running a NCR Pocono NR6-D-021 motherboard, which is a Sandy Bridge board. I know these are old technology but I thought it may be afun experiment to try and see if I can get Mac OS running on them. I tried a search but it brings up nothing. Has anyone ever played with this board that could throw out some pointers? Thanks in advance.
Hey i was just wondering if you found a way to get mac os running on that motherboard? I am using the same one and was looking into making my pc into a Hackintosh. Please let me know if you got it working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back