Contribute
Register

Name the Next macOS (10.14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmond would be rich.

I'm a fan of Sequoia, Tahoe, Redwood, Eldorado, Plumas type landmarks/parks/regions. Gotta admit though, Mojave isn't far from Death Valley.

MAGA. make apple gated again

The next version of macOS is expected to be announced at Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference this June. In fact 9to5Mac has found references to macOS 10.14 in their analytics, suggesting internal testing is underway.

If Apple sticks to the current format, it should be nicknamed after a place or region in California. What will the next macOS be called?

10.9 Mavericks
10.10 Yosemite
10.11 El Capitan
10.12 Sierra
10.13 High Sierra
10.14 ??
MacOs High as ****

The next version of macOS is expected to be announced at Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference this June. In fact 9to5Mac has found references to macOS 10.14 in their analytics, suggesting internal testing is underway.

If Apple sticks to the current format, it should be nicknamed after a place or region in California. What will the next macOS be called?

10.9 Mavericks
10.10 Yosemite
10.11 El Capitan
10.12 Sierra
10.13 High Sierra
10.14 Pacific Crest Trail

I hope apple don't screw this up, if they want to follow the mountain naming route then it should be called Mount Everest
but I think they should stop the madness and moved on from the mountains already
there are many more cool options
lakes
planets
constellation
galaxies
etc
even Mac OS Tiburon sound nice
if they want to use fishes then Mac OS Dolphin
there are so many cool options but I guess the team that works looking for a nice cool name
they all should be fired, now seriously put them in another department because they clearly lost their touch and originality
a few more weeks then we will find out the answer to this question

Mac OS Doors
Mac OS Stone AKA windows breaker
:lol:

High Sierra X.. maybe try the cities next? There’s a lot of bloatware on OSX now. I upgraded my Mac Mini from Snow Leopard to El Capitan and it runs but I’d like the option to shut off or cut out the stuff I don’t use.

It will be called...
covfefe

10.9 Mavericks
10.10 Yosemite
10.11 El Capitan
10.12 Sierra
10.13 High Sierra
10.14 Tahoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back