Contribute
Register

My speakers don't work when i install Kext Wizard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte ga-b75m hd3
CPU
Celeron 1610
Graphics
Asus NVidia GeForce 210
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have really expensive and really cheap speaker. The expensive ones only connect via 3.5 mm h.p(head...jack). The cheap ones are only dell ones connected via both 3.5mm h.p. and USB, I installed kext wizard succesfully but it stilll doesnt think i have any speakers plugged in when i go into System Preferences>Sound. What do I do,i have left it for like a month and getting tired of no sound. The person who fixes it is awesome!:):banghead:

Use MultiBeast 6.0 and select Drivers/Audio/ALC 887 888b current v100302. Build and Install.
Repair Disk Permissions and restart.
Plug your speakers into Green audio port.
Got to System Preferences/Sound/Output and select Internal Speakers.

Works on my board which is almost the same.

Use MultiBeast 6.0 and select Drivers/Audio/ALC 887 888b current v100302. Build and Install.
Repair Disk Permissions and restart.
Plug your speakers into Green audio port.
Got to System Preferences/Sound/Output and select Internal Speakers.

Works on my board which is almost the same.

Well i cant download 6.0 because i'm running mountain lion, but ill download 5.4 or something and then do the rest

i installed alc889 and i used Audio/ALC 887 888b current v100302 beacuse the other guy told me to. i repaired disc permissions and restarted it. Butit still says, "output devices> no devices found? i am really getting sick of this now, 3 months later none still can fix it, unless i did it wri=ong. Could you give me detailed instructions how to fix it???:?::banghead::beachball:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back