Contribute
Register

My Probook status

Status
Not open for further replies.
HarryCJ said:
nikstar said:
1. Yes, you have to do that as those keys are double function keys.

2. It is "normal"

3. I think there was a discussion about this, but I don't remember where. Search this sub forum and you will find it.

Thanks for the clarification!
However, things keep showing up as I keep using it. The webcam works pretty well in Windows, perfect picture quality, but it is quite dark in OS X. Is there a way to make the webcam brighter?
1. nikstar is wrong, I don't have to use Fn to adjust the the brightens.

xequtor said:
HarryCJ said:
nikstar said:

2. It is "normal"

3. I think there was a discussion about this, but I don't remember where. Search this sub forum and you will find it.

However, things keep showing up as I keep using it. The webcam works pretty well in Windows, perfect picture quality, but it is quite dark in OS X. Is there a way to make the webcam brighter?

Depends on the keyboard kext you're using. I had to use the fn key, but then I replaced the kext, and the fn key is no longer required

xequtor said:
HarryCJ said:
nikstar said:

2. It is "normal"

What do you mean I am wrong?
This is the way the Fn keys are normally working, unless you installed a different keyboard kext with different mapping for those keys, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back