Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
z370 Aorus Gaming 7
CPU
i7 8700k
Graphics
3gb WaterForce gtx1060
Hi there, how are you doing?

just a few days my macintosh decided it would be lovely to download updates and need an install, very odd cause I know I went through and turned off auto update etc, so I was reasonably annoyed by this.
(human error Is more than likely so id say its my fault haha)

I am Light hearted and teachable so please don't write me off.

Recently I am being hit with gIO lock state 3 then lots of zeros (I used verbose mode to reach this conclusion)

Ill get to clover algood, select my MAC boot and then it just hangs at gIO Lockstate 3

this is such a pain, I have a quite a few projects that im real excited by and now I am hit with this.
I think it has something to do with new Nvidia drivers or something.

Ive seen a lot of posts on this, but people assume noobs like me know what they are on about.

Its my pride and joy,
Its an i7 8700k
z370 Aorus Gaming 7 Board
3gb Windforce 1060
16 gb DDR4

2 Solid states
2 Hard drives

Dual boot with clover Windows and High Sierra
(1 solid and 1 hard drive for each)

Currently I'm recording my band, my friends Hip hop group, Graphic and Web Design is also in there aswell.
So I'm reasonably stressed out about this.

I did manage to get into Mac with using a command in clover that made it boot of CPU graphics.
turned my Tv into a strobe light.

My main question is, can I / How do I use MultiBeast to install the Kexts that I would need in order to get this beast going again?

I don't know that much about this, If anyone could point me in the right direction?
I think all I need to do is update my drivers, cause if I lose my hard drive I would surely be a dead man.
I would upload my Plist but I don't know how to get back into my Mac since,
Im pretty stressed out id appreciate any help at all.

Ill upload my Finished projects when this is all fixed up so you guys can see what im so jittery over, I want to finish my work!

Thank you in advance,
Joel.

Can anyone help me?

Please post your EFI folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back