Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus x99 Deluxe
CPU
Intel i7 5820k
Graphics
GTX 980 - Asus Strix
Most of the forums and tutorials solve how to work around this issue after MacOS Sierra has been installed and adding the graphics card after the fact. It's done using the nVidia web drivers... But what about those (like myself), who are trying to install a free MacOS Sierra using Clover by following all the instructions, but can't get past this issue:

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/big-list-of-solutions-for-el-capitan-install-problems.173991/
Reboot before reaching the installer with an unsupported Nvidia card

Proposed Solutions:
- Try booting with nv_disable=1 - Done that. No luck. Still rebooting.
- Unsupported Nvidia cards include 'Maxwell' GeForce GTX 750, 750 Ti, 950, 960, 970, 980, 980 Ti, or TITAN X At least one GT 730 didn't work without drivers on some machines

My Setup:
GTX 980
i7 5820k asus x99 deluxe

I'm able to get the screenshot attached, but then it goes blank. Any suggestions on how to move past? :banghead:

Attachments

• Last Window Before Restarting.jpg
    Last Window Before Restarting.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 125
@plae, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@plae, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.

Hi BreBo - I added them.

Mobo - Asus x99 Deluxe
CPU: Intel i7 5820k
Graphics: GTX 980 - Asus Strix
Ram: G.Skill ripjaws x series - 32gb ram (4x8gb) 2133mhz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back