Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I think that I have finally gotten SL to run on my machine. Now I just want to get connected to the internet.
Is there another method that I should use to approach this?
I have the Ethernet cable hooked to my machine in the corresponding port and there is no response. What can I do to correct this?
Is this just a matter of contacting my service provider or is a specialized approach that I am not aware of?

*Thank you. to everyone who has assisted me through this HackPro build so far it's been rough but I know it will be worth it.

rmiller6 said:
I think that I have finally gotten SL to run on my machine. Now I just want to get connected to the internet.
Is there another method that I should use to approach this?
I have the Ethernet cable hooked to my machine in the corresponding port and there is no response. What can I do to correct this?
Is this just a matter of contacting my service provider or is a specialized approach that I am not aware of?

*Thank you. to everyone who has assisted me through this HackPro build so far it's been rough but I know it will be worth it.

Have you enabled on-board Ethernet with the kexts included in MultiBeast?

Yes I went back to Multibeast and I got my internet connection working, now I have to get the audio working.
I could not get this done with multibeast for some reason thought does anyone have any suggestions for audio. when I try to turn it up with my keyboard I see a no symbol over the audio. circle with a line through it.

:D I am really pleased that I at least have an internet connection established. I feel like I am getting somewhere.

Thanks again

In MultiBeast, check both ALC8xxHDA AND AppleHDA Rollback kexts. Restart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back