Contribute
Register

My first Hackintosh (Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3P, i5 3570k, Geforce GTX 650Ti)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I've recently build myself a PC (with hackintosh in mind), but I can't boot OS X on it. Installer went fine, but system just doesn't want to boot. I have B75M-D3P v1.0 w/ latest BIOS and GTX 660.

I suggest that problem is in graphics, but anyway-can you send me photos of your BIOS settings, please? That could be nice.

Thanks.

Sorry, haven't seen your answer :)
Hangs at something about bluetooth.

I'll try optimized defaults now. Problem is-I'm using Xeon E3-1230v2, and it lacks iGPU, so I can't even boot to the system after install.

Sorry, haven't seen your answer :)
Hangs at something about bluetooth.

I'll try optimized defaults now. Problem is-I'm using Xeon E3-1230v2, and it lacks iGPU, so I can't even boot to the system after install.

If you do not have onboard graphics, then you need to set the graphics option to 'PEG' and use a supported GPU card in the x16 PCIe lane on your motherboard. Use DVI-D or HDMI connection to your monitor.
Hanging at Bluetooth is what normally happens once the BT instructions have loaded. The following item is graphics. If it cannot find graphics, then it will keep looking - if it does not see any thing then you get the 'hang'

Adrian B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back