Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
<< need model # >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
Graphics
I installed OSX with UniBeast after a little bit of reading I managed to get everything to work surprisingly well, but really without knowing what I were doing. However I've noticed that audio is not working, even though I managed to get audio controls working; I have no audio. The CPU is also listed as unknown, but geekbench seems to give rather normal scores.

I really don't know what DSDT is, and I have no clue about anything.

But since I got almost everything to work, it triggered an interest and I would like to perfect this, and make a clean new install and hopefully get the machine as good a hackintosh I could make it.

How should I proceed?

Best regards,
Mikkelen

any hints & tips on how to move forward are highly appreciated

any hints & tips on how to move forward are highly appreciated
You and I are stuck on the same issue I got everything to work except audio I have the exact same setup too. I'm not sure if its cuz I'm using an hdmi cord I have a gtx 670 GPU. Another thing I noticed about my setup is after installing adobe flash my YouTube videos freeze after about 10seconds do you have this issue???

Yes, just checked YouTube, it got stuck at 11 seconds... My GFX card is a evga GTX580 with 3Gb memory. I don't use HDMI, but DVI.

maybe someone could help us shed some light on this?

Hello guys, sorry to hear you are having problems.

And couldn't reply you earlier. I am running the same board as you and after 10.8.2 I wasn't able to get audio for some reason. I couldn't bother about audio as I had usb sound card and been using that.

I know it's not a solution but just a comfort that audio in this board is difficult to work and means it's not just your problem.

Hello guys, sorry to hear you are having problems.

And couldn't reply you earlier. I am running the same board as you and after 10.8.2 I wasn't able to get audio for some reason. I couldn't bother about audio as I had usb sound card and been using that.

I know it's not a solution but just a comfort that audio in this board is difficult to work and means it's not just your problem.
do u have the same issue with video playback

I am running the same board as you and after 10.8.2 I wasn't able to get audio for some reason. I couldn't bother about audio as I had usb sound card and been using that.

Hi boynep,

thank you for letting us know! Do you know where the drivers you used before 10.8.2 came from?

Btw: Are your CPU listed as unknown?

Best regards,
Mikkelen

No, I don't have that video issue. Which can be due to to your graphics card. I have an relatively old AMD6850. Which is working well.

Coming to CPU yes, it is listed as unknown. I think you can change something is the smblist file. But, hey it works and those little things I couldn't be bothered about.

Regarding drivers, I did apply drivers prior to 10.8.2 but it didn't work(Audio) I used multibeast whatever was available at that time. And mine is dsdt free install.

If anything I can help with let me know.

Cheers,
boynep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back