Graphics
intel 4000, Nvidia gtx 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am thinking of doing my first build with these components. Is the hdmi audio thing easy to sort?
GIGABYTE GA-Z77N-WIFI Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) Mini-ITX Motherboard
Intel Core i5-3570K 3.40GHz (Ivy Bridge) Socket LGA1155 Processor - Retail
Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
Fractal Design Node 304
Any help would be great

Your lucky, DSDT edits are required for HDMI audio, but they have already been done for you for this board with the DSDT available from the database from this site.

I am thinking of doing my first build with these components. Is the hdmi audio thing easy to sort?
GIGABYTE GA-Z77N-WIFI Intel Z77 (Socket 1155) Mini-ITX Motherboard
Intel Core i5-3570K 3.40GHz (Ivy Bridge) Socket LGA1155 Processor - Retail
Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 PC3-12800 C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
Fractal Design Node 304
Any help would be great

Looks like a good setup. Just in case you don't know it, the Wifi card that comes with the motherboard is an Intel Centrino, and is not supported in OS X. It's easy (and cheap) enough to get a replacement off eBay ($10-15) that is supported, however...look for an Atheros AR9280 -- here's a guide that tells you all about it.

Looks like a good setup. Just in case you don't know it, the Wifi card that comes with the motherboard is an Intel Centrino, and is not supported in OS X. It's easy (and cheap) enough to get a replacement off eBay ($10-15) that is supported, however...look for an Atheros AR9280 -- here's a guide that tells you all about it.
Thanks for the info. Is the wifi card a half size or full size.

Well I finally got it installed and all working. Just have to wait for my case and wifi card to arrive from HK. Thank u to everyone on this site it's made making my hackintosh so easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back