Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

My rx580 just died, I'll send to the RMA, meanwhile i need to use my hackintosh to work. I'm using right now with the iGPU.

My hackintosh won't boot, It keeps restarting in the apple logo. I tried the verbose mode to see what is the problem but its to fast and the system automatically reboots.

How can i solve this problem?

EFI folder here

Hi,

My rx580 just died, I'll send to the RMA, meanwhile i need to use my hackintosh to work. I'm using right now with the iGPU.

My hackintosh won't boot, It keeps restarting in the apple logo. I tried the verbose mode to see what is the problem but its to fast and the system automatically reboots.

How can i solve this problem?

EFI folder here

Try changing ig-platform-id to 0x59120000 and system definition to iMac18,1.

Try changing ig-platform-id to 0x59120000 and system definition to iMac18,1.
The ig-platform-id was allready as you sugested. I got it to boot. what i did was setting the boot argument to shikigva=1 and system definition to iMac 18.1

Its booting, os working fine, there is just one problem now. I've a multi-monitor setup, one with the hdmi and one with DVI, the DVI MONITOR its not working

Last edited:
The ig-platform-id was allready as you sugested. I got it to boot. what i did was setting the boot argument to shikigva=1 and system definition to iMac 18.1

Its booting, os working fine, there is just one problem now. I've a multi-monitor setup, one with the hdmi and one with DVI, the DVI MONITOR its not working

You may need to patch frame buffer. Please see this thread for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back