ASUS PRIME H310M-E
CPU
i5-9400F
Graphics
RX 580 OC
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey,

I actually want to install OS X Lion, but when I try to purchase Lion in the Mac App Store, I get an error message that my computer could not be verified. (See the picture - sorry, I'm german.)

Is anybody able to help? :)

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2011-07-20 um 20.04.51.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2011-07-20 um 20.04.51.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 487
Open up a terminal and type in :
Code:
open /Extra
and press Enter. then on the finder window that opens look up for com.boot.plist
then add these lines in it:
Code:
<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
<string>Yes</string>

reboot ...and ya...It will work.

Akatsuki777 said:
Code:
open /Extra
and press Enter. then on the finder window that opens look up for com.boot.plist
Code:
<string>Yes</string>

Happened to me too. I also had to delete NetworkInterfaces.plist ,
as explained here

Yes, it works now.
Thanks a lot! :)

After upgrading to OS X Lion I have the problem again. And the solution that had worked to upgrade to Lion does not work now. Any other way to solve this problem?

Ok, since you already did the EthernetBuiltIn stuff, add these two lines to the same code
<key>PCIRootUID</key
<string>1</string>
Then restart the computer. If that didn't work you may need to go to Network preferences and delete all communications by going on the bottom of the left rectangle. Then restart and when you come back go to the add button next to the delete button and add two ethernet connections, one Firewire, and a Built-In Serial Adapter.

How am I able to add a Firewire connection? There is only Built-In Serial Adapter, 802.11 bg WLAN, Bluetooth-DUN, VPN, PPPoE and 6 zu 4.

For now, it does not work.

kaabob said:
Akatsuki777 said:
Code:
open /Extra
Code:
<string>Yes</string>

Happened to me too. I also had to delete NetworkInterfaces.plist ,
as explained here

Same ... works fine now.

Does anybody have any other solution? :(

NiemannXX said:
Ok, since you already did the EthernetBuiltIn stuff, add these two lines to the same code
<key>PCIRootUID</key
<string>1</string>
Then restart the computer. If that didn't work you may need to go to Network preferences and delete all communications by going on the bottom of the left rectangle. Then restart and when you come back go to the add button next to the delete button and add two ethernet connections, one Firewire, and a Built-In Serial Adapter.

I did put the key:
<key>PCIRootUID</key
<string>1</string>

but after reboot my system stuck on the apple logo screen. May be someone can help me how to edit the com.apple.boot.plist, to remove the pcirootuid entry.

Thank you,
yuenwidjaja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back