Contribute
Register

My BIOS version is not in the DSDT Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a look on the Gigabyte site, and if your DSDT for F10 doesn't work, there is the F9 BIOS that you can go back to. Note, that there are two motherboard revisions, rev. 1 and rev. 1.3

georgeba said:
I had a look on the Gigabyte site, and if your DSDT for F10 doesn't work, there is the F9 BIOS that you can go back to. Note, that there are two motherboard revisions, rev. 1 and rev. 1.3

My board is rev: 1.3.

I've seen a couple people use the F9 DSDT for this board with F10 BIOS and have had success, but I'm still a little on the fence. I've never messed with BIOS so it would be better for me if I don't have to flash back to F9 or F8. If the F9 works with F10 BIOS I would rather stick with that.

So if anyone else can confirm success with the F9 DSDT with an F10 BIOS that would ease my apprehension.

Just go ahead and use the F9 DSDT. The worst thing that could happen is it does not work which I doubt unlikely since I installed Lion using the F10 DSDT for my F9 mobo. Grow some balls and go on ahead. Plow into that crotch...oh what were we talking about again? :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back