Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i7-2600k at 5ghz
16 GB mem
24 TB various Raid drives
nVidia GTX 480

My "Mac-Pro" system seems to work flawlessly ...

Anyone else seeing all the 10.7.4 drama and waiting for a better fix ... or even Mountain Lion?

Definitely going to give this point update a miss.

Like you my 10.7.3 is running sweetly and I have no time (or brain power) right now for messing around with DSDTs and SSDTs etc.

I do wish everyone who is giving it a bash the best of luck though. :D

I am hoping all those reallllllly smart people figure it all out so I can install 10.8 easily and without fuss!

seanmcgpa said:
i7-2600k at 5ghz
16 GB mem
24 TB various Raid drives
nVidia GTX 480

My "Mac-Pro" system seems to work flawlessly ...

Anyone else seeing all the 10.7.4 drama and waiting for a better fix ... or even Mountain Lion?

I have not updated my Lion partition to 10.7.4 yet and I have decided to wait and see. I still have Snow Leopard to fall back on so it is no big deal.

i have a separate drive i've partitioned for CCC (carbon copy cloner) backups and time machine. i clone from main HD periodically to each of the backups on a rotation basis. when i messed up my initial upgrade to 10.7.4, i just boot up from the last backup and did a CCC restore. this workflow works for me.

-dh-

I got the sound to work only by clicking buttons in the Sound System Preferences.
Last update was using 4.5.1. I could not get sound through iTunes or other applications.
Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back