Graphics
Intel hd4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all, I am looking for a single slot display card (LP if possible) that can drive two 4K monitors with displayport for my upcoming hackintosh build.

Is Quadro P1000/P620/P600 capable with that?

I will probably add two monitors later this year. Will the cards above allow me to do that?

Thanks!

I have a Quadro P600 in my build and can tell you that dual monitors work for me. The only thing I can't tell you is if they can run at 4K. I don't have 4K monitors. Also I do have a problem with Audio. I have to hot plug to different ports to get Audio. Audio really isn't important to me. Not exactly the answer your looking for but I am not sure how many ppl in the community have a Quadro P series GPU in their build.

I have a Quadro P600 in my build and can tell you that dual monitors work for me. The only thing I can't tell you is if they can run at 4K. I don't have 4K monitors. Also I do have a problem with Audio. I have to hot plug to different ports to get Audio. Audio really isn't important to me. Not exactly the answer your looking for but I am not sure how many ppl in the community have a Quadro P series GPU in their build.

Appreciate it. Even though my monitors are 4K, they are currently running in 1080p as the font is way too small in 4K. Guess I will keep using 1080P on my 4K monitors. :lol:

Audio is not a concern as I will use the usb sound adapter suggested in the buyer guide. In my first hackintosh build years ago, getting audio from displayport or hdmi is a disaster. Every time I tried to play music or movie, the system just freezed.

Anyway, appreciate it and I will order a P620 right away (P600 and P620 are at the same price here, should I get P620..?)

Your probably better off getting the P620. It is a newer version.

Quick update: bought the P620 and sent it to my friend who is using GTX1050TI for testing. Swapped the card and only one monitor works. My friend said he has the latest nvidia web driver installed .

Apart from web driver, is there any Kext needed? Thanks!

Quick update: bought the P620 and sent it to my friend who is using GTX1050TI for testing. Swapped the card and only one monitor works. My friend said he has the latest nvidia web driver installed .

Apart from web driver, is there any Kext needed? Thanks!
For me worked nvidiagraphicfixup and csm enabled on bios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back