Gigabyte GTX 760
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

What Multibeast Installation Type would you recommend for a build with these parts:

• Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H - LGA-1150
  • Intel Core i5-4670k 3.4 GHZ Quad-Core 6 MB Cache
  • Gigabyte GTX 760 GDDR5-2GB 2xDVI/HDMI/DP OC WINDFORCE 3X

And just to be clear, by Installation Type I mean this screen (taken from http://www.tonymacx86.com/61-unibeast-install-os-x-mountain-lion-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html):

mb_choices2.png

Will those selections help me achieve 100% functionality?

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:

When I installed Mavericks on my hackintosh I used the newest version of Multibeast and the DSDT Free pre-built configuration.

Everything seems to be working fine except audio (the speakers I'm using work fine when I plug them into my MacBook Pro) and iCloud/App Store sign-in ("Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud").

Can someone please let me know what settings I should use for this build when installing Multibeast and if that will fix my audio and iCloud/App Store sign in?

Thank you!

Bumping this hoping to get some replies. Thank you.

I have this exact same problem.
I'm using the Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H (LGA 1150) Motherboard. And everything works fine except for the sound.
I can't get any sound to output or the system to recognize there are places to output the sound to.

Thanks in advance!

I have the z87mx and my realtek audio was ALC892. Sound is working fine for me. Icloud/app store and everything else works fine except for iMessege.

Here is my .mb if you want to compare, and/or if anyone might have a solution to my imessege woes (i tried everything I think). View attachment z87mx.mb

I had audio issues too, but I managed to resolve that by using Audio Midi Setup and changed the output to another port, I also found that changing the frequency helped the audio, but a new port has been much better!.

I am getting no ethernet at all, even though i used Intel - hank's AppleIntelE1000e v2.4.14.
Any ideas?

UPDATE:

When I installed Mavericks on my hackintosh I used the newest version of Multibeast and the DSDT Free pre-built configuration.

Everything seems to be working fine except audio (the speakers I'm using work fine when I plug them into my MacBook Pro) and iCloud/App Store sign-in ("Unable to sign in because of a problem communicating with iCloud").

Can someone please let me know what settings I should use for this build when installing Multibeast and if that will fix my audio and iCloud/App Store sign in?

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back