Graphics
Asus GeForce GTX 560Ti 1024MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi I have just upgraded to ML and had to delete my IntelCPUMonitor in order to be able to get into OSX.

I have installed Chimera without an issue but moving on to Multibeast I am getting install errors every time!

I have attached the log file but not sure anyone will be able to dig through it to see what's up with it...

I have had this problem both times I tried to upgrade (rolling back with time machine between tries)

Attachments

• Installer Log 28-Jul-2012.txt
    16.6 KB · Views: 120
I have the same problem - Multibeast errors with basically the same output in the install.log.

Using Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 with i7-2600k, 16Gb Corsair RAM.

I upgraded from 10.7.4, and have also lost icons in Launchpad and Dock

Have you (or anyone else) managed to make any progress with this? I'm guessing that Multibeast is actually doing something because it did (or seemed to) allow me to use my ethernet port. Not working for sound though which is starting to annoy me! Tempted to update bios and DSDT but not sure how to do it safely without multibeast...

I saw another post earlier that suggested that MultiBeast 4.6.1 may have a problem - I now have audio working along with fixing missing icons on dock and screen resolution problems (http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...est-display-resolution-oddity.html#post390883).

Basically, I picked off each item one by one, rebooting each time until I got it all going - painful, but now I have my machine back on the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back