I7 7700K
Graphics
MSI 1060 GTX X6 G
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys,

I dont understand where I‘m going wrong ! Have installed High Sierra with no Problems and then ran MultiBeast without any errors but the EFI Partion is „empty“ there are no kexts in the clover folders but clover itself is there ! I have reformatted the EFI Partition and tried again with no sucess.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance MoYz

Same Problem. I don't know why....

That's because MultiBeast has never and will ever install kexts to EFI partition.

This has been discussed and documented many many times on the forum.

That's because MultiBeast has never and will ever install kexts to EFI partition.

Do you mean to get it boot into OS.
I have to place fakeSMC into the EFI partition by myself?

It will if you ran MultiBeast with the proper options.

I don't know why I keep getting this, do you know how to fix this problem?
I could't find the solution here.

thank you for you reply.

Attachments

• IMG_20171124_122539.jpg
    IMG_20171124_122539.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 319

I don't understand how this response is helpful, even if it's accurate.

On previous Mac OS X, unibeast install followed by multibeast was enough to get it running (or in many cases running perfectly).

On high sierra, it does not seem to be - so either unibeast is not copying the necessary kexts over to the EFI drive to get the boot drive to boot, or multibeast is not.

Whatever the case, the new installation regime for high sierra doesn't seem to do that, or at least not consistently.

If the answer is "run unibeast, then multibeast, then copy over the kexts and config.plist to the boot drive", that would be a different matter. It seems to be causing quite different issues compared to e.g. Sierra.

I don't mean to accuse, just saying it is acting quite differently from previous iterations, and the 'advice' isn't always helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back