Contribute
Register

Multibeast failure? (Or mine?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Motherboard OR System/Laptop make and model names > See Forum Rules!
CPU
i3-2125
Graphics
HD 3000
I successfully managed to install Mavericks with unibeast on a system based on gigabyte H61N-USB3 and intel i3 2105.

After installation I launched multibeast for mavericks and applied the DSDT for my board, carefully selected for my bios version (F8) compatibility. Please note I left ANY other setting absolutely untouched.

I rebooted, and the system hanged in middle of boot process. The error seems to be about cpu power management.

There is some workaround?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 20131125_142932.jpg
    20131125_142932.jpg
    815.6 KB · Views: 141
What options did you choose in MultiBeast?

I simply chosen userDSDT, indicated the correct DSDT file downoaded from tonymac (matching my bios version), and rebooted.

All other multibeast options were left untouched.

Thanks.

That kernel panic is due to no dsdt.aml file found or an incorrect dsdt.aml file used. Please attach the dsdt.aml file you used.

That kernel panic is due to no dsdt.aml file found or an incorrect dsdt.aml file used. Please attach the dsdt.aml file you used.

Thanks again for your support.

DSDT file attached.

Please note that Multibeast takes some time to apply patches, so I think the pateches are actually applied.

Addition: When Unibeast installation finishes, I'm also stuck at 1024x768 with qe/ci disabled, which is strange AFAIK, cause Mavericks should recognize HD3000 out of the box.. Right?

Attachments

• DSDT-GA-H61N-USB3-F8.aml
    17 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back