Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
My new Hackintosh boots into what looks like Panic and theh only way I can get OSX running is via safety mode. I have a thread for that problem.

But specifically when I run Multibeast it fails install no matter what combination of boxes I tick, that are relevant to my kit. I can't see how to rectify this when Mulibeast doesn't provide any details. it goes right to the end and is validating and then fails. Itinstalled yesterday for some reason after several tries but not today.

I have

Gigabyte Z77X - D3H
i5 3570
16Gb Ram
126GB Crucial M4
Running Intel4000 internal graphics

Multibeast settings I use are

DSDT Free
Audio
Voodoo HDA ( I have Via chipset apparently)

Disk
3rd Party SATA

Trim

10.8.3 Trim patch

Misc

Fake SMC 5.1.61
Plus Plugins

Network
Atheros

Bootloader
Chimera 2.10.1 r2109

Thank you

Thanks MacMan....sorry for the dumb question but I really am a first time Mac user....how do I do that please ?

I am trying a reinstall of ML and see what happens then with MB.

Have to say this is an outstanding web site.
I don't think I've seen one like it with so many resources for a subject :thumbup:

Just reinstalled OSX and MB ran Ok so that's OK. Just need to find out why I can't restart without safety etc.....

Go up to the Apple symbol in the Menubar, click on "About this Mac." A dialog box opens, so click on "More Info... " at the bottom. A different dialog box opens, click on "System Report" at the bottom. Scroll to the bottom of the report to "Logs." In the middle of a list of logs is "installer.logs", click on it.

Highlight the part of the log of the window below which shows the failure, copy and paste it to textedit. From there, you can install it as an attachment on tonymacx86.

You can also take a picture of where it stops in verbose mode when you don't type in -x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back