Contribute
Register

Multibeast Easybeast install, can only boot into OS X with Unibeast USB, normal os behaviour not pre

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Corsair 540
CPU
i5 4430 3.00ghz
Graphics
nvidia 770 gtx
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello all. After months of struggling I finally was able to install OS X Yosemite on my computer today.

i5 4430 3.00ghz
Asus h97-plus
16GB RAM Corsair Vengeance
SSD Samsung (windows)
SSD Crucial (hackintosh)
Nvidia 770 GTX

I loaded Multibeast just now and completed my build with 'Easy Beast'. I did not click anything else because I really do not know what I am doing.

I clicked Build and it completed successfully with the green check mark. The guide said to reboot, so I did. It booted into my BIOS. From the BIOS I pressed F8 to bring up my boot options.

- Samsung (windows)
- Crucial (osx)
- usb (unibeast)

I pressed Crucial and it boots into Windows. So I tried again with the same results. I thought perhaps I can get back in here with USB. So I loaded Unibeast and clicked Yosemite and it boots back into OS X which I am typing to you from now.

How can I make it so I don't have to use the USB?

As for basic functionality, when I hover over stuff with my mouse there is no hover state. How do I change this to work properly?

Looks like I have no sound either....I guess this is my fault for not including it in Multibeast.

I am really worried about changing system files and what not but I guess I have made it this far....

Help is much appreciated. I can't believe I am in OS X once again. I hope I can get things working properly.

Thank you !

Hi guys I downloaded Madkatz drivers for my mouse no longer having issues with the mouse hover effects.

Can someone please help me with multibeast I do not know how to make it so my computer will boot into osx on its own and add sound. I tried to make a new build with the codec but it doesn't work.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back