Graphics
GeForce GT640
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I am following install http://www.tonymacx86.com/mountain-...astly-success-gigabyte-ga-b75m-d3h-100-a.html
I get to the part where I use MultiBeast and when I reboot all is well until the spindle on the Apple logo is about to go to my log-in screen but it just freezes and stays on a White screen. The only way I can get back to the working ML desktop is by fresh install! I do not know which hardware is causing this but I am betting the graphics card. I have not tested all functions like Sound, DVDROM, wired Ethernet all I know is working so far is Video, Keyboard, Mouse, Wireless Ethernet. My plans are to get a Dual Boot with ML and Windows 8 but if I cannot even get ML to boot with out Unibeast I do not want to waste more time.

Here is my Hardware list:
1. Mother board GA-B75M-D3H
2. INTEL i3 BX80637i33225
3. CORSAIR 2X4GB DDR3 1600MHZ
4. EVGA GEFORCE GT 640 2048MB 02G-P4-2643-KR
5. SANDISK SDSSDX-240G-G25
6. TP-LINK TL-WDN4800

Update:
I got ML 100% had to Graphic.....=No and got past the white frozen screen, used MultiBeast to keep it that way. All hardware is up and running but for some reason after I ran the guilds settings in MB I lost functions in my front USB? Any ideas? Also I did try to make a dual bot by fail bad with W8, it would not even partition correctly but I did get W7 installed but could not get it to Dual Boot so I took it off, any ideas on that?

After I started testing all functions I have noticed I have lost ALL USB 3.0 ports front and back, and my wireless card will not see my 5Mhz SSDD to connect to. Any ideas where to start to correct this?

Well since no one has bothered to help me out I resorted to self experiment and just happen to notice the new MB has changes in the 3.0 USB section. I just loaded the 3.0 Universal Driver and now the USBs are back and running in back and front. I hope this helps out anyone else with the same board as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back