i5 4690K Haswell
Graphics
nVidia GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi

I want to report a bug in the most recent version of MultiBeast (6.4.2). I own a GA-Z97X-SLI, when first I buy it I tried to install the sound with the previous version of MultiBeast (6.4.1) but I couldn't get the sound working from the rear green jack, but that was fixed with the latest release.

But I identified when when I boot with a device connected to one of the frontal USB ports the issue returns. First time I reinstalled the audio and worked again. But now the second time I got this issue the sound doesn't come back.

The issue is once I boot with a device connected to a frontal USB port, the green jack stop working even after I reboot without a device connected. It seems it breaks sound completely, the first time I had the issue I was able to fix it reinstalling ALC1150 with MultiBeast but now it doesn't seem to work again.

The issue is once I boot with a device connected to a frontal USB port, the green jack stop working
To be clear, unplug front panel USB/Audio from the motherboard. Use motherboard ports only to verify sound. If sound, replace front panel.

quick (and late) reply

problem fixed by itself, what happened is I needed sound so I connected my front speakers to the black jack. Then I rebooted in windows and switched back the front speakers to the green port, when I booted again in OS X, sound was fine.

Bro how did you fix it? Got ga-z97-d3h. The black plug is working but the green is not. Its working the first time i'm using the setup but after awhile I'm using win7 and when I came back to mac, no more audio in green instead I'm using the black plug for audio. Dual boot with windows 7 also. Thanks bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back