Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z68MX-UD2H-B3
CPU
Intel Core i5-2500K 3.30GHz
Graphics
Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR3
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have Snow Leopard installed in a hard drive, I followed this site's guide for Hackintosh installation and everything was going smoothly until I f***ed up when trying to use Multibeast to set up a bootloader. I know all the hardware was working fine with another Snow Leopard harddrive, and I replaced it by the same model as the old HD.

First I tried the EasyBeast option, but it wouldn't boot by itself (without using iBoot, I mean). Then I tried using the other option suggested in the guide: UserDSDT: same thing, it looks as if it's going to boot, but I get a pretty long text over the white apple screen and an error sign telling me to reboot. Then I tried using multibeast again and loading Chimera. Same thing. Then I thought that maybe each time I ran multibeast, the previous bootloaders weren't overridden... so I google a bit, deleted the contents of the Extra folder and tried everything all over again, deleting the contents of Extra before running Multibeast. Same thing.

Any help will be appreciated!!

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

I've updated my profile info. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back