GeForce GT 430 1G
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
On Yosemite, I get this error:

Unable to expand "Multibeast-Yosemite-Edition-7.4.1.zip" into "Downloads". (Error 2 - No such file or directory.)

I tried in terminal with "unzip Multibeast-Yosemite-Edition-7.4.1.zip" and got this error:

Archive: Multibeast-Yosemite-Edition-7.4.1.zip
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of Multibeast-Yosemite-Edition-7.4.1.zip or
Multibeast-Yosemite-Edition-7.4.1.zip.zip, and cannot find Multibeast-Yosemite-Edition-7.4.1.zip.ZIP, period.

tried fixing zip file with "zip -FF MultiBeast-Yosemite-Edition-7.4.1.zip --out mb.zip" and mb.zip has a corrupt MultiBeast app that doesn't run.

On Yosemite, I get this error:

Unable to expand "Multibeast-Yosemite-Edition-7.4.1.zip" into "Downloads". (Error 2 - No such file or directory.)

I tried in terminal with "unzip Multibeast-Yosemite-Edition-7.4.1.zip" and got this error:

Archive: Multibeast-Yosemite-Edition-7.4.1.zip
End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not
a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the
latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on
the last disk(s) of this archive.
unzip: cannot find zipfile directory in one of Multibeast-Yosemite-Edition-7.4.1.zip or
Multibeast-Yosemite-Edition-7.4.1.zip.zip, and cannot find Multibeast-Yosemite-Edition-7.4.1.zip.ZIP, period.

tried fixing zip file with "zip -FF MultiBeast-Yosemite-Edition-7.4.1.zip --out mb.zip" and mb.zip has a corrupt MultiBeast app that doesn't run.
Closed, user system or Internet issue.

The file-size is listed as 35.05 MB, but the downloaded size is 16.8MB. I was using Chrome. I used Safari, and it seemed to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back