Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 6.2 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I foolishly updated to 10.9.2. Ever since my computer hangs every now and then, and I get a kernel panic error on reboot. I can get around that with a PRAM reset but then computer continues to hang. I have the October 2013 build for a customac pro. Can you please help or guide me with new multibeast settings to fix problem. Thanks.

Article: MultiBeast 6.2 Update

thx for reply

i've tried both Multibeast 6.1 and 6.2.1 with DSDT, but no lucky:( audio works sometime

even booting is a serious issue which freezed at VM SWAP.....

I have the same issue with ALC892 drivers that i lose sound after waking the com but, it only takes a few seconds to reinstall the drivers, reboots fine and other than that works well, i'm sure it will be fixed soon :)

Nice job anyway :thumbup:

My system was hanging with 10.9.2 but I solved it by installing all drivers and boot loaders from Multibeast 6.2 and changing my smbios to Mac Pro 6.1. Everything is working great now.

i7 4770k - Maximus Vi Formula (1302) - Asus GTX 770 Oc 2GB

Multibeast 6.2.1 FakeSMC USB... Kernel extension is not from an identified developer

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2557-03-12 at 8.42.27 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2557-03-12 at 8.42.27 AM.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 150
  • Screen Shot 2557-03-12 at 8.44.08 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2557-03-12 at 8.44.08 AM.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 136
  • Screen Shot 2557-03-12 at 8.45.03 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2557-03-12 at 8.45.03 AM.jpg
    199.7 KB · Views: 118
  • Screen Shot 2557-03-12 at 8.48.03 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2557-03-12 at 8.48.03 AM.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 134
I can confirm that there is a problem with the Audio Kext on ALC898 on Z87X-UD3H, the audio comes and goes in random occasions and also after wakeup, it comes back if you sleep and wake again but then is shortly gone, this happens either with SMBios 3,1 or 6,1 does not make a difference, reverting back to MB 6.1.0 Audio Kext works, so this needs to be fixed.

Using SMBios 6,1 on 1150 seems to be working fantastically, Geekbench score gets a bit higher than 3,1, the system's overall responsiveness and startup time has improved a lot, power management and sleep are working perfectly ..

Same exact issue. UD5H.

I had this issue even with 6.1 and previous versions of 10.9. and I found out that the problem was that the audio was directed to the front audio jack instead of the regular back jack.
When I plugged in a headset to the front jack, I could clearly listen to the sound, and when I disconnected the headset, the audio came back to the back-connected speakers.

Sometimes the sound doesn't transfer back the first time I try this, but after a cople of attempts it succeeds.

Hope this is the issue with you and it might help you.

Hello Guys I have a Motherboard GA-Z77-DS3H And also a video GTX 660 I have Mountain lion installed and I been working with Multibeast 5.5 and it works beautifully. I want to instal Mavericks. Can someone tell me if this multibeast 6.2 will work without issues on my configuration?. or should I use another version.?
Also if there is someone with this configuration can you tell me which configuration you used with multibeast.?
The rest of my specs are:
i7 3770
SSD 128Gb
16Gb Ram

Finally thanks Tony and all the people involve, I love Mac and this made it possible to use it in my startup you guys ROCK.!!. [h=1][/h]

Hello Guys I have a Motherboard GA-Z77-DS3H And also a video GTX 660 I have Mountain lion installed and I been working with Multibeast 5.5 and it works beautifully. I want to instal Mavericks. Can someone tell me if this multibeast 6.2 will work without issues on my configuration?. or should I use another version.?
Also if there is someone with this configuration can you tell me which configuration you used with multibeast.?
The rest of my specs are:
i7 3770
SSD 128Gb
16Gb Ram

Finally thanks Tony and all the people involve, I love Mac and this made it possible to use it in my startup you guys ROCK.!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back