the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
OS X 10.8.5 When Running multibeast 6.0.0 I was shocked by system message:
“MultiBeast” can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.
Please, help to run multi beast 6.0.0

Thanks.

OS X 10.8.5 When Running multibeast 6.0.0 I was shocked by system message:
“MultiBeast” can’t be opened. You should move it to the Trash.
Please, help to run multi beast 6.0.0

Thanks.

MultiBeast 6.0.0 is for Mavericks only. You cannot use it with Mountain Lion. Says right there on the download page:

MultiBeast, The Ultimate Post-Installation Utility- for 10.9.x

MultiBeast 6.0.0 is for Mavericks only. You cannot use it with Mountain Lion. Says right there on the download page:

MultiBeast, The Ultimate Post-Installation Utility- for 10.9.x

I'm getting the same error after trying to run multibeast 6 AFTER installing maverick (or actually upgrading it from ML)..

So not sure what you are saying....

The error is there WITH maverick. No way to run multibeast. This is after downloading maverick today and upgrading.. Maybe apple slipstreamed a "fix" for multibeast in today's download.

I'm getting the same error after trying to run multibeast 6 AFTER installing maverick (or actually upgrading it from ML)..

So not sure what you are saying....

The error is there WITH maverick. No way to run multibeast. This is after downloading maverick today and upgrading.. Maybe apple slipstreamed a "fix" for multibeast in today's download.

Had the same problem a few days ago, this trick worked for me, assuming that your security preferences let you open apps from anywhere..

open the terminal, cd to the directory containing the MultiBeast.app, then issue these commands..

cd MultiBeast.app/Contents/MacOS/

sudo ./MultiBeast

It worked for me.

Thanks!! That did work! :)

Not everything that should have been installed with multibeast seems to be working but I'll figure that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back