Graphics
Radeon
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am trying to install the Drivers on a fresh Mountain Lion install and I keep encountering the error below. I am able to successfully install Bootloaders without a problem. Also, I am installing these in safe mode because it will not properly boot into the Mountain Lion. The only way I can get into Mountain Lion is with Graphicsenabler=no and -x. When I select the Mountain Lion it simply gets stuck at the gray screen with the spinning beach ball. I have disabled the graphics card and am now running the system on the built in graphics card.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Thanks

Feb 22 15:49:52 morgans-mac-pro.home Installer[14044]: Package Authoring Error: Infinite loop between <choice> start_* attributes and mixed state aborted.
Feb 22 15:49:52 morgans-mac-pro.home Installer[14044]: Package Authoring Error: Infinite loop between <choice> attributes and mixed state aborted.
Feb 22 15:49:52 morgans-mac-pro.home Installer[14044]: Package Authoring Error: Infinite loop between <choice> start_* attributes and mixed state aborted.
Feb 22 15:49:52 morgans-mac-pro.home Installer[14044]: Package Authoring Error: Infinite loop between <choice> attributes and mixed state aborted.
Feb 22 15:50:18 morgans-mac-pro.home installd[14053]: PackageKit: ----- Begin install -----
Feb 22 15:50:36 morgans-mac-pro.home installd[14053]: PackageKit: Install Failed: Error Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=121 "An error occurred while updating system extension information." UserInfo=0x7fd7e6ae6530 {NSUnderlyingError=0x7fd7e6a3c420 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (kextcache error 71.)", NSLocalizedDescription=An error occurred while updating system extension information., arguments=(
"-update-volume",
"/",
"-Installer"
)} {
NSLocalizedDescription = "An error occurred while updating system extension information.";
NSUnderlyingError = "Error Domain=kextcache Code=71 \"The operation couldn\U2019t be completed. (kextcache error 71.)\"";
arguments = (
"-update-volume",
"/",
"-Installer"
);
}
Feb 22 15:50:37 morgans-mac-pro.home Installer[14044]: Install failed: The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.
Feb 22 15:50:37 morgans-mac-pro.home Installer[14044]: Displaying 'Install Failed' UI.
Feb 22 15:50:37 morgans-mac-pro.home Installer[14044]: 'Install Failed' UI displayed message:'The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.'.

please fill in profile with with mobo and bios rev cpu specs video card ect.next do the same with signature we dont have crystal balls here once completed we can help

To run Multibeast in OS X Mountain Lion, you have to go the "Security" section of System Preferences in Mac OS X, go to the "General" section, and check "Anywhere" in the "Allow applications" section.

I have already checked that box and I still get a failure. Thanks for the tip tho.

Did you figure it out? I'm having the same issue too. Only can boot into mountain lion from my usb in Safe Mode. Installation fails when I run multi beast. Help would be greatly appreciated.

Just unplugged the USB stick and it booted right in. No audio however and the Multi-beast install still fails. Any help would be appreciated.

Error Log:
Mar 21 13:01:06 morgans-mac-pro.home Installer[281]: Package Authoring Error: Infinite loop between <choice> start_* attributes and mixed state aborted.
Mar 21 13:01:06 morgans-mac-pro.home Installer[281]: Package Authoring Error: Infinite loop between <choice> attributes and mixed state aborted.
Mar 21 13:01:10 morgans-mac-pro.home Installer[281]: Package Authoring Error: Infinite loop between <choice> start_* attributes and mixed state aborted.
Mar 21 13:01:10 morgans-mac-pro.home Installer[281]: Package Authoring Error: Infinite loop between <choice> attributes and mixed state aborted.
Mar 21 13:01:18 morgans-mac-pro.home Installer[281]: Package Authoring Error: Infinite loop between <choice> attributes and mixed state aborted.
Mar 21 13:01:28 morgans-mac-pro.home installd[287]: PackageKit: ----- Begin install -----
Mar 21 13:01:37 morgans-mac-pro.home installd[287]: PackageKit: Install Failed: Error Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=121 "An error occurred while updating system extension information." UserInfo=0x7f8e7ae414b0 {NSUnderlyingError=0x7f8e7ae1fbc0 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (kextcache error 71.)", NSLocalizedDescription=An error occurred while updating system extension information., arguments=(
"-update-volume",
"/",
"-Installer"
)} {
NSLocalizedDescription = "An error occurred while updating system extension information.";
NSUnderlyingError = "Error Domain=kextcache Code=71 \"The operation couldn\U2019t be completed. (kextcache error 71.)\"";
arguments = (
"-update-volume",
"/",
"-Installer"
);
}
Mar 21 13:01:37 morgans-mac-pro.home Installer[281]: Install failed: The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.
Mar 21 13:01:37 morgans-mac-pro.home Installer[281]: Displaying 'Install Failed' UI.
Mar 21 13:01:37 morgans-mac-pro.home Installer[281]: 'Install Failed' UI displayed message:'The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.'.

Same for me too.
Any choice of Multibeast (by choosing only the audio driver for example or only the Easybeast) the result and the error code is the same: Install failure!
And if i reboot the Hackintosh i only have a crash!

With a:

. GA-X58A-UD7-2.0
. GeForce 9800 GT
. 3.24 Intel Core i7
. Corsair 4X2 GB DDR 1333Mhz

This Hack works well instead with a EFIX V1.1 and Snow Leopard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back