AMD 6850
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everybody,

Having some issues with my upgrade to ML. Motherboard is GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 running BIOS, took my 6850 out just to take that out of the equation but I cannot get Multibeast to install.

Here is the log with ONLY UserDSDT or DSDT-Free Installation. I've done plenty of searches and tried a few things but nothing works. I have checked permissions and rebooted, I have deleted kexts that might cause issues but there is obviously something else there.

Please, any help is apprciated.

Sep 30 13:04:08 Aarons-Mac-Pro.local installd[615]: PackageKit: ----- Begin install -----
Sep 30 13:04:11 Aarons-Mac-Pro.local installd[615]: PackageKit: Install Failed: Error Domain=PKInstallErrorDomain Code=121 "An error occurred while updating system extension information." UserInfo=0x7fd784d13440 {NSUnderlyingError=0x7fd784d1daf0 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (kextcache error 71.)", NSLocalizedDescription=An error occurred while updating system extension information., arguments=(
"-update-volume",
"/",
"-Installer"
)} {
NSLocalizedDescription = "An error occurred while updating system extension information.";
NSUnderlyingError = "Error Domain=kextcache Code=71 \"The operation couldn\U2019t be completed. (kextcache error 71.)\"";
arguments = (
"-update-volume",
"/",
"-Installer"
);
}
Sep 30 13:04:12 Aarons-Mac-Pro.local Installer[606]: Install failed: The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.
Sep 30 13:04:12 Aarons-Mac-Pro.local Installer[606]: Displaying 'Install Failed' UI.
Sep 30 13:04:12 Aarons-Mac-Pro.local Installer[606]: 'Install Failed' UI displayed message:'The Installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back