Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Upgrade to 10.7.4. Established MultiBeast 4.4.0, but the sound stopped working! Reinstalled MultiBeast 4.3.1 (ALC8xxHDA AppleHDA and rollback) - the sound worked. Please tell me what flags set to sound to work with MultiBeast 4.4.0?

chrysolite_new said:
Upgrade to 10.7.4. Established MultiBeast 4.4.0, but the sound stopped working! Reinstalled MultiBeast 4.3.1 (ALC8xxHDA AppleHDA and rollback) - the sound worked. Please tell me what flags set to sound to work with MultiBeast 4.4.0?
Encountered the same issue.

chrysolite_new said:
Are you using the ALC887? If yes, there are two version of the 887. Rev 100302 is supported in MultiBeast 4.4/ALC8xxHDA.kext_V2.0.1 and Rev 100202 is supported in MultiBeast 4.3 and previous/ALC8xxHDA.kext_V1.0.1. You can find the version in IOReg/HDEF/AppleHDAControllerIOHDACodecDevice/IOHDACodecRevisionID

I do not quite understand!
I rolled on the ALC8xxHDA.kext_V1.0.1. - Everything works. But this is not the solution to ALC8xxHDA in MultiBeast 4.4. How do I put the sound if I do not have MultiBeast 4.3?
Sorry for my English!

I have ALC892 and everything worked fine, until 10.7.4 and 4.4 multibeast. I still have the sound, but can't control the volume. Can anyone post the previous version of multibeast, please?

Edit: only have sound in LogicPro, while no sound at all in other apps or globally.

djneba said:
I have ALC892 and everything worked fine, until 10.7.4 and 4.4 multibeast. I still have the sound, but can't control the volume. Can anyone post the previous version of multibeast, please?

The previous version is in the Download archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back