Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Hp Elitebook 8570p
CPU
Intel i5-3360m
Graphics
Intel HD3000
Clean install from usb-drive (unibeast). First boot from usb, create new user and start Lion. Than I open multibeast 4.2.1 (easybeast and user dsdt) and got installation failed =\

How I can fix that ?

Attachments

• Installer Log 23-Dec-2011.txt
    39.4 KB · Views: 281
From the install log:

AppleRTC-Backup folder already exists on Desktop. Please move or delete before running this installer

But how ? Clean install after partition my hard disc in disc utility and desktop don't have any files or folders... oO

After first installation in desktop appeared AppleRTC-Backup. I removed this folder and installation failed again....again this error. -__-

Same problem for me ...

phobosse said:
After first installation in desktop appeared AppleRTC-Backup. I removed this folder and installation failed again....again this error. -__-
What does the install.log show?

Log same as from first post. Again "AppleRTC-Backup folder already exists on Desktop. Please move or delete before running this installer" but i delete AppleRTC-Backup.

I am not sure where to report this; but I discovered a bug in the current (4.2.1) build if Multibeast. It seems that that the Kext Utility Application no longer puts the new kexts in the correct location if you install all files to a USB Flash drive. I have always run my system this way, as it is easier to maintain; & also unaffected (to a point) by Apple Software Updates.

I hope this is addressed soon, as I will be going back to 4.1 until the Kext utility is straightened out. (I did not have this problem in 4.1 . . .)

mcolinp said:
I am not sure where to report this; but I discovered a bug in the current (4.2.1) build if Multibeast. It seems that that the Kext Utility Application no longer puts the new kexts in the correct location if you install all files to a USB Flash drive. I have always run my system this way, as it is easier to maintain; & also unaffected (to a point) by Apple Software Updates.

I hope this is addressed soon, as I will be going back to 4.1 until the Kext utility is straightened out. (I did not have this problem in 4.1 . . .)
MultiBeast 4.2.1 and 4.1 are using the same version of Kext Utility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back