Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 3.6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried replacing the Chameleon RC5-r788 with Chimera and I've lost the HDMI display (both DVI and HDMI port).

Should I install also the NVEnabler.kext? I'm currently using GraphicEnabler=Yes.

Hi , you guys are amazing ! :headbang:

EVGA gtx 480 working GREAT !

Does MultiBeast 3.6 install chimera 1.3 by default
(or do i need to choose it during installation ) ?

Thanks !! :thumbup:

I'm a relative newbie to tonymacx86 and multibeast, so here's a dumb question. I assume the answer is yes, but:

With the new Multibeast having the updated nVidia drivers that now support the Fermi 4x0 line, should I be able to buy a fermi 480 GTX, stick it in my machine, run the new Multibeast, and have it run fine?

Does the card provide full 3D graphics performance now in MacOS?

Thanks!

Hy All!

My spec : GB p55a ud3, 4Gb RAM, ATI 6870, corei5-760 (socket 1156). internal + XMod sound.

For me iboot 3.0.2 (latest) and MultiBeast 3.6.0 works almost perfect Cinebench measures reasonable performance. (It has results little below of ATI4870. I think from beta? drivers it is a good result).

My quaestion is :
- I am able to boot with success only with verbose mode. Bootmanager installed, but if I leave normal it couses crash or very very slow booting. Any Idea ?
- CI / Q? : functionality can be checked securely ?

THX for help

PETER

This worked much better for my system than the previous release and I also now successfully have Mac OS X SL 10.6.7, Ubuntu Linux 11.04 x64, and Windows 7 x64 Ultimate all installed on this one beast of a system. I'm loving it! Tri-Boot with Hackintosh! Woot!

My EVGA x58 3 Way SLi Classified Motherboard is working great and so is my Nvidia GFX Card with the NEW Nvidia Drivers for Mac OS X Snow Leopard!

Thanks! Your work is very much appreciated!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

EDIT: I also successfully have my Core i7 920 D0 Stepping overclocked to 4.026Ghz with 12 GB Corsair Dominator DDR3 Tri-Channel 1600Mhz RAM and Mac OS is reading ALL of the RAM and shows the Overclocked i7 920 as an Intel Xeon 4.026Ghz Processor LOL.

I'm simply amazed at how fast this PC is as a Hackintosh :D

I totally messed up! I didn't read the part on the first page where it says to select only the items you need and just checked off everything on the list. Now when I start up my system it just hangs on the apple logo screen and gives an error saying to power off the computer. How do I go about fixing that? It doesnt actually show any textual errors on the screen the way a kernel panic would. Hope someone can help.

kiritbaxi said:
Hi All

I have just got XFX 5570 and when I try to install the latest driver package in multibeast 3.6 it says contact the manufacturer. The previous version is fine.

Kirit Baxi

I'm seeing this same issue (also with an XFX card, btw). Any ideas as to what is going on? I guess I could use Pacifist...?

Ten Ounce said:
I totally messed up! I didn't read the part on the first page where it says to select only the items you need and just checked off everything on the list. Now when I start up my system it just hangs on the apple logo screen and gives an error saying to power off the computer. How do I go about fixing that? It doesnt actually show any textual errors on the screen the way a kernel panic would. Hope someone can help.

Reinstall.

JoshNYC said:
kiritbaxi said:
Hi All

I have just got XFX 5570 and when I try to install the latest driver package in multibeast 3.6 it says contact the manufacturer. The previous version is fine.

Kirit Baxi

I'm seeing this same issue (also with an XFX card, btw). Any ideas as to what is going on? I guess I could use Pacifist...?

Anyone else seeing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back