Contribute
Register

MultiBeast 3.5.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this. I was able to install 10.6.7 with Multibeast 3.5.2 using the new Chimera without any problems on a Gigabyte EP45-UD3P and Intel Xeon X3350 CPU (LGA775). Also, I didn't need to remove any RAM (just kept 8GB installed) or any cards (kept them all in) and installation proceeded without error (using iBoot 3.0.1).

Hello Tony, i have received by you the custom beast, my the chimera is not load, i have always Rc5 r699, not 753, why?
I tried with multibeast 3.5.2 and i boot 3.0.1 but nothing because not load the Rc 5 r753?
I wait your response.
regards
Ettore

Thanks Guys!

Ran update for Chimera and Sapphire 6870 works great, in system ID, DvD player works and Geekbench works. Nice quick and easy update with no problems and system still works fine.

I Try To Download It .....
But Page appear Wrong URL .. ??

Can't seem to get Ethernet to work at all with this new Multibeast update. Either someone was removed or updated and now I can't get any of them to work. It's been a while since I did a fresh re install. I just bought a new Hard Drive so this is why I am re installing again from scratch. Have audio because I have a Presonus FireStudio, so that's not a problem, it's just getting the Internet to work again is a big problem here. :banghead:

UPDATE:
I had to go back to my old Drive with the other OS SL Install and I copied the RealTekRTL81xx.kext from that drive over onto the new SL install on the 1TB drive and coped it into Extensions and then used Kext Utility and that got my Network working again. None of the versions in this new Multibeast worked for me. So just a update, maybe something is wrong with these new versions with my MB?? but anyways I used the old one and all is working again.

hopa102 said:
I Try To Download It .....
But Page appear Wrong URL .. ??
URL is broken for some reason. We'll get at it. Thanks for telling us.

Here's the link to the download page: viewforum.php?f=125

i hv an Asus P5KPLAM se with nvdia gforce 9600 gt and 4gb ram instaled.
when i boot with -v everithings works perfeckly fine.
but when i'm not using -v
my desktop freez and i can't do anything but push the power to shut it down.
any idea why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back