HD 4600 & R9 270X
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
I cant these are Multi Beast Errors or in post Feature request. On my LGA 1156(GA- p55- UD3L ) with i5 760 system i failed several time to install multi beast and Cuda drivers. when the installer reaches "Validating installed component" stage then shows install failed message, when we check Multi beast or CUDA partially installed the components. Here through hair splitting searches the forum post one to another, finally success full with instillations.

To get this i deleted or renamed two kexts

1. IOUSBAttachedSCSI
2. /System/Library/Extensions/IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/PlugIns/CSRHIDTransitionDriver.kext. i don't know the impact of these . But My usb devises even USB blutooth dongle working properly.

I don't know all 1156 board users have this problems ,but think the users who are reporting the installation failed posts are solve their problem removing or renaming this two kexts and also hope next release of multi best solve these problem.

If the forum post help others i post it here in the attached file

Attachments

• ML FIX.rtfd.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 86
Same is here! my system is GA-P55-USB3

Also I have wake/restart issues. When I sned the machine to sleep manually or try to restart it from (Apple) menu, the monitor turns black but the power button in the case is on, the only way to get it to life is by clicking the reset button in the case! Anyone with similar case? could it be the DSDT (using the latest on from the database, F9)? maybe it needs to be updated or so? or what?

FYI, this happened with MB 5.0.2 on 10.8 fresh install, had zero problems with 10.6.8 and 10.7.3, bluetooth issues when wake from sleep with Magic Mouse after updating to 10.7.4 (bluetooth being unavailable, just like if it's not connected at all, using an Apple branded bluetooth module hack).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back