Graphics
Ati 5770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Ok I have install OSX SL with success I am currently running the 10.6.6 combo update...
After this Completes I run into problems Should I install Nvidia first or MulitiBeast?
Second Could someone plz tell me what settings to use in MultiBeast for my Motherboard. I am using a GA-P55A-UD3 Revision 2 with Bios F11.

On my first install I installed Combo update, ran nvidia installer and then multiBeast with settings below... I eject the iboot disk and reboot...

when the computer boots to Chameleon I can see my volume and I am able to type commands if I "hit any Key"... However if I let it go the apple white screen appears and then my screen shuts off... I can then reboot again and enter instalation buy typeing -x... I know I'm doing something wrong in Multibeast or their is a problem with my DSDT... I can't figure this out for the life of me.... I have since reinstalled and am waiting on the expert advice of this community before I go any further

Pleas note that i am useing a Gigabyte GTX 465 Nvidia Video Card... Any help on what Im missing or doing wrong would be greatly appreciated...thx

Attachments

• mb33E50LE.png
    mb33E50LE.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 124
oh man do I feel like a noob... I never checked the NVEnabler... I'm guessing the newer nvidia cards need this... I also Used Easybeast, System Utility and the NVEnabler.. Bingo It loads into OSX np now... I will now install network, Nvidia Update, User DSDT and then the problematic Audio...

Ok I get all the way through Installing everything, I even get the Audio to work... I can see that my video card is unsupported So I need to install the Nvidia Update... I do so and reboot... On reboot it come up to a black screen and I can see the mouse courser...20 seconds later it asks to reboot... what am I doing wrong... Dose the Nvidia installer need to be installed at a specific time... I was so close to having this thing running like a champ... PLZ HELP...

man the though of flashing my video card is a bit scary... I wounder if this will even work with a Gigabyte video card.... I wounder if I would be just better off taking the 8800 gts512 out of my daughters pc and try using that...

thx... I think Im just going to pull the gtx465 and put it in my daughters PC...lol supercharge it...lol Her Pc has a 8800 GTS 512MB.. witch seems to work better...

Jaygerbomb said:
thx... I think Im just going to pull the gtx465 and put it in my daughters PC...lol supercharge it...lol Her Pc has a 8800 GTS 512MB.. witch seems to work better...

That would be a good option for now. Once the 465GTX is fully supported then you can reclaim. You just have to hope that she does not fall in love with the supercharged video card and refuse to return later on. :D

LOL she is 6 years old... can you imagine jump start at 125 FPS..lol your probably right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back