Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Motherboard: MSI Z97-G43
SSD/HDD: Crucial M500 120GB / WD Desktop Blue 1TB
RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600MHz 8GB
Graphics: MSI Geforce GTX 770 Gaming 2GB
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k

Thats all needed i guess?

I have Windows 7 Currently installed on the SSD, but i'm going to start programming for iOS and need to make my loved gaming PC into a Yosemite!

I have a USB stick made ready on a Macbook Pro with UniBeast and Yosemite+MultiBeast in it!

I start my computer and have USB as starting option, get in to Chimera(?) and have 3 options.

1 USB
2 Windows NTFS
3 Windows

Both windows leads me to normal startup, but i press the USB and the apple logo shows up for less than 1 second and then my computer restarts and its the same story all over.

Thanks in advance for any help, really need to make this into a Yosemite! (I want to replace windows with yosemite ofc!)

I've googled a little bit on patching bios and dont know if i got it right.. Watched some guide on how to patch and flash BIOS with PMPatch and the latest BIOS download from MSI website for my motherboard, am i doing it right?

Hey Guys.
I turned my PC into Hackintosh yesterday evening. As you see in signature same MB.. i didn´t patched the bios.
My way:

USB thumbdrive created with unibeast. no extensions or something added
take a look at the post over mine to set up your bios config its important.
now you should be able to boot into OSX installer. be sure you changed your HDD to AHCI.
boot again with thumbstick and use Multibeast for after install. i had to google for an sound driver and LAN driver. if your pc won´t boot up use the stick.. I got nearly all working. at the moment theyre just 3 things they don´t work.. 1. Wake/sleep 2. Imessage 3. Fan control ( but with stock intel cooler it never goes above 70°C)...

if you need help, feel free to ask

Best wishes

Mac_user12

Hey guys!
I got the same MB. My hackintosh is working. But i still got some things to do. Its my first mackintosh, so i'd be very grateful if you can help my out.
I always have to enter bios to use the os x to boot. the mb still wants to boot windows - but i don't even have windows on any of my hard drive.
i did the post-installation. but idk it didn't work.
I also don't have sound yet.
i got 16gb 1866 ram. os x (elcapitan) says i have 16gb 1777?
my graphic card is shown as radeon HD 7xxx 2048 MB should i change the driver and if yes which one?
i think my usb3 slots are not working as usb3?

maybe you have a good guide for the msg z97 g43 pc mate which i can follow!

big thanks! and love to this forum!!! you are amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back