Sapphire Radeon HD 6950
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey,

I have the MSI Z77A-G45 and i have internet and everything working on my pc but i need to be able to boot not on the usb. I need to do the dsdt part of the multibeast. I do not know much on what to do so please help me out!!

Heres the build:

Radeon Sapphire 6950
Msi z77a-g45a
intel i7 2500k
32gb of ram

hey sorry for the first comment it was before i got your second one, but i had everything messed up heres what ive done.

I started dbans hard disk wiper. So i am completely wiping the drive, then i am going to flash the bios as told in this:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/user-builds/80052-darfweders-build-msi-z77a-g45-i5-3570k-16gb-hd4000.html

Once done i will run my usb and install the mac osx, when i first downloaded it i did not get internet so i downloaded multibeast on my laptop and put it onto another usb, once that was done i plugged it into my computer and just installed everything ( not knowing what to do). But when i rebooted without the max osx usb it wouldnt work it wanted me to boot from something. So if this all sounds good just let me know, but if you could tell me anything else to do to get this right, i also was wondering what the dsdt is??

Thanks man

thats the thing i can't find the dsdt.aml for this motherboard anywhere

I know it is an old post, you may have figured it out already, but read on anyway. I made a working build for that motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back